ISS, a global leading facility services provider, has once again achieved the highest possible rating, five stars, by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP).
The stars are distributed by an independent jury with representatives from the industry as well as research institutions. Their assessment is based on an analysis of several factors including growth, profitability, and reach.
The pool of candidates comprise global outsourcing leaders from all industries, including Accenture, Deloitte, Tata Communications and hundreds of others.
The entire top 100 list including honours will be published in a special Fortune 500 feature in June.
Set itself apart in CSR category
This year, ISS particularly set itself apart in the CSR category, scoring 8 out of 8 compared to an average score among companies of 3.79.
With the 2016 rating of five stars, ISS stays in the global lead among outsourcers as it has for four consecutive years.
Group CEO Jeff Gravenhorst of ISS, is thankful for the acknowledgement:
“I am humbled and very pleased that we are being honoured for our commitment to corporate social responsibility. This is very much in line with what we stand for at ISS. Being a responsible employer and a positive contributor to society are crucial to our long-term business opportunities and to our ambition of becoming the world’s greatest service organisation.”
“Together with my 504,815 colleagues, I will keep striving to stay in the global lead of outsourcing providers by delivering excellent service to our customers and maintaining our high level of engagement among employees,” Gravenhorst added.
Top 100 list of the outsourcing industry
- IAOP’s top 100 list is selected from a pool of hundreds of outsourcing companies.
- The honours are the most prestigious recognition in the global outsourcing industry.
- ISS has scored five stars, which is the best possible overall score
- The jury panel is independent and comprises representatives from IAOP, universities, and outsourcing customers from the industry.
- ISS was named the world’s best outsourcing provider in 2013 and 2014 and scored highest possible rating in 2015 (where IAOP changed the rating system to stars).
For media enquiries
ISS A/S: Manuel Vigilius, Global Media Relations Manager, +45 3817 6404
IAOP: Kate Tulloch-Hammond, Media & Communications, +1-845-452-0600, ext. 122