ISS Australia has won a record-breaking nine awards at the Customer Service Institute of Australia's (CSIA) 2014 Service Excellence Awards. These annual awards recognise the highest achievement in customer service for individuals and organisations. ISS was proud to take home for the second year running, the coveted 'National Training Excellence' award, acknowledging leadership in training and development.
Endorsed by the Prime Minister of Australia, the 2014 CSIA Awards were hosted by TV Presenter Jessica Rowe at the Crown Palladium in Melbourne. ISS was delighted to be recognised again at this prestigious event, where ISS received eight awards in 2013. In recognition of the company's outstanding customer service success, ISS achieved an even greater result in 2014, taking home nine awards across a full range of customer service categories.
ISS Group CEO, Jeff Gravenhorst, gave a key note address at the event. Jeff spoke of ISS' drive to deliver the ultimate in customer service:
– Across the ISS Group we are working on common themes – our value proposition is to facilitate our customer's purpose through people empowerment. This is about putting the customer's vision and purpose into focus and figuring out how we can support them to become even better at their jobs. That type of customer service is what we aspire to achieve at ISS.
Winning the CSIA's 2014 'National Training Excellence Award' for the second year in a row recognised ISS' strong commitment to managing and training world-class professional service staff. Over 90% of ISS' 13,000 employees across Australia are customer-facing, so it's imperative that they are supported and well trained in understanding their customer’s needs.
As a global facility services company, ISS' vision is to become 'the world’s greatest service organisation'. Dane Hudson, CEO of Australia & New Zealand commented:
– In Australia and New Zealand, ISS has made many changes to its business over the past three years to become more customer-service driven. With a focus on developing tools, processes and new customer-orientated training programs, ISS is building a more engaged workforce and are providing better service value to our clients.
CSIA 2014 Service Excellence Awards presented to ISS Facility Services:
- 'National Training Excellence'
- 'Chief Customer Officer of the Year' - Darryl Prince, Director of People and Culture
- 'Training Excellence' award for Victoria
- 'Large Organisation' award for Victoria
- 'Customer Service CEO of the Year' for NSW - Dane Hudson, Country Manager of AU/NZ
- 'Chief Customer Officer of the Year’ for NSW - Darryl Prince, Director of People and Culture
- 'Customer Service Leader of the Year’ for Queensland - Scott Erwin, GM of HR
- 'Customer Service Manager of the Year' for WA - Adam Motbey, Training Manager in Resources
- 'Customer Service Professional of the Year' for SA - Sally Walker, APO