In accordance with our values and our strategy, the ISS Way and our philosophy of continuous improvement, we have set out objectives and targets for 2012 to improve in the areas of People, Planet, and Profit.
- In accordance with the HSE Vision, our first priority is to prevent fatalities at our work places. Our Group target is 0.
- In terms of Lost Time Incidents Frequency (LTIF), the Group target for 2012 is to reduce LTIF by 40% relative to our baseline figure.
- Related to the LTIF are Lost Work Days (LWD) as a result of Lost Time Incidents. The Group target for 2012 is a reduction of 25% relative to the baseline figure in 2010 per 1000 exposure hours.
- In terms of Total Reportable Cases Frequency (TRCF), the Group target for 2012 is to reduce our TRCF by at least 30%.
- At least one yearly Management review by Country management of the suitability, adequacy and effectiveness of the Country’s HSE Management system.
- Systematically measure the carbon emissions across the Group from electricity in 2011.
- Reduce the emissions from our leased cars (gm/km) from 2011 over the leasing period of 4 years by 15%.
- To conduct an annual employee engagement survey with a target to have offered 250,000 of our employees to respond to the questionnaire by the end of 2012.
- To carry out audits on least 20% of countries we operate in regarding to issues within Corporate Responsibility.
- To roll-out the e-learning module on Anti-Corruption in different languages.
See our performance against objectives and targets for 2011.
Read our CR Report 2011 for more details on our objectives and targets along with our initiatives and performance.