This website is made available by ISS World Services A/S - Buddingevej 197 - DK-2860 Søborg - Denmark (company registration number 10161614).
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in your web browser while you are browsing our websites in order to recognize your computer at recurring visits. The cookie may transmit information via your browser with a purpose of authenticating or identifying the computer (via e.g. the IP address) or the user. Cookies may contain information such as registration data and user preferences. When a server receives a request from a computer which stores a cookie from the website, the server is able to use the information stored in the cookie in combination with the information stored on the server. A cookie cannot collect information from your computer and cannot carry any vira or other damaging files.
The following third party cookies are stored when using this website:
- Google Analytics (provided by Google Inc.) to enable us a) to perform statistical analyses of e.g. number of visitors, information on location, interests and the like to learn about our visitors and b) to improve the website friendliness and usability, e.g. on the basis of website traffic measurements.
- Addthis (provided by AddThis, Inc.) to enable the visitors of our website to use social media features, like sharing, sending or recommending pages to others.
- Youtube (provided by YouTube LLC.) to store session preferences (e.g. language) and suggest other content based on your previous uses (only activated when you are logged in to Youtube when visiting our website and only when clicking the YouTube button).
- Facebook (provided by Facebook, Inc.) to identify users logged in to Facebook for the purpose of sharing content on Facebook (only when you are logged in to Facebook when visiting our website and only when clicking the Facebook button).
- LinkedIn (provided by LinkedIn Corp.) to enable the "follow" and "share" features of LinkedIn (only when you are logged in to LinkedIn when visiting our website and only when clicking the LinkedIn button).
- SC_ANALYTICS_GLOBAL_COOKIE. Used for identifying returning visits from a single user.
- SC_ANALYTICS_SESSION_COOKIE. Used to identify a sequence of HTTP requests from a single user.
- ASP.NET_SessionId. Used to allow HTTP requests to be linked to server-side session data.
- <hostname>#lang. used by Sitecore to save the current language in a cookie.
- use_cookies. Remember choice of cookie acceptance.
3. Contact details
If you have any questions or comments, please contact ISS by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org